"For I was hungry & you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty & you gave me something to drink..."

Matthew 25:35

Monday, September 10, 2012

Man Pleasing Chicken

man pleasing chicken. when i informed the husband of the name of this dish he said, "well, i'll be the judge of that."

because, after all, he is a man.

 so he sliced into his portion, worked it around & declared, "i am a man & i am pleased."

i guess that's that.

Man Pleasing Chicken (via witty in the city)
You Need:
Boneless chicken thighs, 1.5 lb package
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup Maple syrup
1 tblsp rice wine vinegar
fresh rosemary
salt & pepper

Directions: Pre heat oven to 450 & line a baking dish with foil. In a small bowl, combine the dijon mustard, maple syrup & rice wine vinegar.
 
Place the chicken thighs into the foil lined baking dish & salt & pepper them. Pour the maple & mustard mixture over the thighs, turning to fully coat.

Place the thighs into the oven, uncovered, & bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 165. Baste the chicken thighs with the sauce 1/2 way through. Once the thighs are fully cooked, remove from the oven & let rest for 3 minutes

Plate your chicken, top with some more sauce & sprinkle with the fresh rosemary (dried works as well). Feed it to your man. or woman. or child.

It'll please.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm one of them too so I'll be trying it soon to see what I myself declare. I'm sure I'll love it!

yyjjj said...

In Path of Exile, some players may buy POE Currency to configure better equipment for it after choosing a role.

Attached link: https://www.poecurrency.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails