my best friends came over to exchange Christmas gifts & i needed a semi-quick lunch. i didn't want regular mac & cheese & i was craving ricotta- so this was perfect!
Three Cheese Pasta Bake
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti (i used Rigatoni)
- 1 batch homemade Alfredo sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (i used 1 tblspn dried)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Directions: Pre-Heat oven to 350°
Prepare ziti (or whatever pasta you choose) according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.Homemade Alfredo Sauce (or go buy a jar!)