"For I was hungry & you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty & you gave me something to drink..."

Matthew 25:35

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Taco Salad

we LOVE taco salad!


YOU NEED:
1lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 tomato- de-seeded & chopped
1 bag shredded lettuce
2 cups shredded cheese
3/4 cup sour cream (i eyeball it)
tortilla chips


brown the beef & drain- add the taco seasonings per the package directions. after this has cooked, place the meat in the fridge to cool slightly.
while the meat is cooling spread the sour cream over the bottom of an 8x8 dish. then layer the rest in this order:
-beef
-cheese
-lettuce
-tomatoes

dish out into bowls & serve with tortilla chips- SO GOOD!!!
(this is intended to be eaten cold- there is no need to heat up! sounds good to me!)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails