"For I was hungry & you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty & you gave me something to drink..."

Matthew 25:35

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oatmeal Maple Muffins


i needed to use this can of Canadian Maple Syrup that a client gave to my husband...so maple muffins it was!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8 muffin cups (i tripled this recipe)
Blend together:
1/4 cup melted butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. sea salt


Add dry ingredients and blend until crumbly:
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder


Add and stir together:
3/4 cups rolled oats


Mix together well and stir in to dry ingredients just until moistened:
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup pure maple syrup


Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from muffin tins. Cool and spread with glaze.
Glaze:
1 tbsp. soft butter
1/2 cup sifted icing sugar
1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
1 tbsp. milk
Mix together until smooth

Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails