Popcorn, peanut butter & chocolate. As simple as that.
Well, technically there are some ther ingredients- but you know what i mean.
Poppy Chow Popcorn (via brown eyed baker)
9 cups of popped popcorn
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Place your popcorn in a huge bowl (as always)
- In a microave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter & butter until melted & smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn & stir until everything is well coated.
- Sift the powdered sugar over the popcorn & stir until all of the pieces are well coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a cookie sheet (lined with wax paper) & place in the fridge for about 30 min (until chocolate is set)
- Break it up (if you need to) & eat it. You can store the rest in an airtight container.
I did send some out as gifts along with the Cinnamon Bun Popcorn- but It doesn't hold up quite as well.